- Manage day to day operations at the concierge counters and the club lounge
- Handle all customer service and requests effectively and efficiently
- Perform mall promotions related activities, including but not limited to gift redemptions, sale of mall Vouchers at the counter
- Support with rostered checks and walks within the mall
- To be well versed in the mall operations, the club’s loyalty program and have a comprehensive knowledge of the mall's offerings
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the mall's activities and related events or information
- To support Senior Chief Concierge and team members with other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned
- Mon to Sun: off days according to duty roster (e.g. 10am to 10pm, 8 hrs per shift)
- Possesses minimally a GCE “O” Level certificate.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shopping malls, the hospitality industry or within any premium lounges.
- Team player with customer oriented and strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to undertake conversation with members, with patience and good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high grooming standards.
- Highly motivated and possess good initiative.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Google Suite would be a strong advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg