The company is in the education sector with about 10 private tuition centres islandwide.
This position will start off as 6 months contract convertible to perm and reporting to HR Manager.
• Produce and deliver standard and customised HR reports.
• Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analysing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
• Take ownership of HR data manipulation and deliver high quality and accurate data reporting.
• Present and analyse data, reports and dashboards to the appropriate area of expertise and advise on solutions.
• Update and maintain the accuracy of our HR system.
• Manage performance appraisal process through the year.
• Keep abreast of statutory requirements that affect HR practices and policies, and update the team
• Write and update HR policies and guidelines to encourage best practice within the company.
• Provide L&D support e.g. training needs analysis, sourcing of relevant programmes, coordinate registration for training programs, prepare attendance list, obtaining training grants
• Provide on-site support during training programmes
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned which can be in the areas of recruitment, payroll and employee engagement
Possesses at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Minimum five years experience of HR Data Analytics and Policy.
Able to start work immediately would be advantageous.
You may also submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1982182