- Opportunity with a company in the new financial technology industry
- Work in a fast-paced challenging environment
Our client is a digital green exchange licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and powered by Nasdaq’s advanced trading and surveillance technologies. Founded in 2018, it provides qualified asset owners and institutional investors with a full-service infrastructure including primary issuance, secondary trading, settlement, and custody of asset-backed tokens. It aims to be a global hub for green financing and will be the first exchange to incorporate carbon disclosures for both issuers and investors.
Our ideal candidate should have the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. Desired personal traits include ability to navigate through the emerging space, be a team player, able to work effectively and collaborate with colleagues across the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively approach and pitch existing and potential clients with emerging digital products that meet their investment requirements.
- Work closely with clients, to enhance working relationships and ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Work to broaden relationships with institutional investors in Singapore and elsewhere.
- Work closely with other departments on client related matters and assist in any ad-hoc projects as required.
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for all relationship activities, including daily ad hoc enquiries and in-depth search of information regarding portfolios and operational related requests.
- Responding to any enquiries by clients and ensuring the quality and accuracy of both regular and ad hoc reports to be delivered to clients.
- Liaise and establish strong relationship with other departments for the on-boarding process of clients and ensure client reporting needs are met.
- Provide proactive support and communication to clients with respect to product performance, attributes and developments.
- Arrange and coordinate client portfolio meetings to review investment guidelines, objectives and process.
- Ensure client documentation is updated accordingly and internal monitoring is feasible.
- You hold a university degree or higher with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have a proven track record in business development, sales and building a portfolio of clients within the Financial Institution industry.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated history of being results-oriented, able to work under pressure, and organized.
- MAS representative license
- You possess solid experience in buy & sell side environment.
- You have the ability to build the trust and confidence of clients, ability to strengthen client relationships through ongoing dialog and interactions, ability to work well with others to accomplish client objectives.
- You are a self-starter, resourceful, able to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Success Driven
- Team Working
- Business Development