Data Analytics Program Manager (e-Books)
A successful candidate in this role will be entrepreneurial, skilled in handling large volumes of data to derive insights to contribute to business strategy, and passionate about e-commerce and reading.
This role requires coordination across various stakeholder teams to plan and execute a successful deals program.
• Manage the deals calendar for eBooks, ensuring that various activities across planning, execution and review phases are executed in a timely manner
• Coordinate with stakeholder teams to drive improvements in selection, pricing and traffic
• Contribute to continuous improvement by seeking insights through analysis of performance data
• Improve automation through creation of SOPs, and proactively identifying and solving bottlenecks in process Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or analytics
• Experience in managing programs & processes involving diverse stakeholders and dependencies
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize work to deliver on key goals without active supervision
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to write crisp documents and communicate effectively in meetings and reviews
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Entrepreneurial spirit, strong business judgment and an ability to balance creative thinking and quantitative analysis Preferred
• Experience in ecommerce, digital products or entertainment industries.
• Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Familiarity with online digital marketing
• A passion for books and reading
- 12 months contract
- 5 days work week / 9-6pm
- Raffles place MRT (onsite) / WFH
- Salary: $5000 to 7300 per month
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin