- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
We are hiring for one of the leading Executive Search Firm.
Role & Responsibilities :
- The Head of Country is responsible and accountable for the Business Development management and delivery of logistics, and supply chain
- Country Manager responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets. Country Manager duties will include hitting annual targets, building and managing regional sales teams, building customer relationships, and understanding customer trends.
- Key responsibility is to grow the business through acquiring large local and & international accounts AND by taking advantage of significant business opportunities as they arise
- The Country Manager will have to develop and broaden the management team across the country and be ultimately responsible for all finance and administration matters Of key importance will be developing strong Sales team , Develop relationships with airlines & carriers and negotiating advantageous terms
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing of the sales strategy
- Help building the business plan with the senior leadership.
- Hiring and managing the sales team
- Building the sales plan along with targets and incentive.
- Setting up and tracking cross selling across other sales teams in the company.
Experience in team management.
- Will Lead and motivate sales teams with direct reporting to the Founder and CEO.
- Understanding the customer requirements and developing business requirements which then will be used by the product team to build features and product.
- Motivate, guide and train the sales teams in client interactions and executing the AOP along with driving adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
- Capability to work cross teams like sales, finance, product, tech etc to build deep relationships across functional leaders, such as Client Experience, Operations and Product/Tech.
- Support the Executive Committee in building and delivering the AOP
- Identify and drive the team to rapidly grow, Ability to build scalable business solutions and create value for the customer.
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Ability to sell across other business lines also - parcel, FC and Cross border
- Strong business acumen and P&L experience
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to track sales activities, AOP and create reports/ insights that will be presented to senior sales management for use in strategic decision making
- Experience in managing multiple priorities - strategic and tactical
- Build sales discipline in the region - daily huddles, weekly tracking, pricing/profit/collections, onboarding funnel, etc
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Should be able to develop a deep understanding of operations, client servicing, billing and collections elc and should be able to use this understanding in driving business
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Develop Operational Plans
- From communications to warehousing, to ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly. To ensure that a business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines. Develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales
Implement Brand Strategies
- Responsible for building a company’s brand in a specific country or region. Devise advertising and promotional plans and are involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development
Generate Progress Reports
- Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to corporate headquarters. Present reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
Recruit and Train Staff
- To oversee the hiring and training of staff in a particular region. Develop Hiring Scorecard and involve in in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees
- Good understanding of the Freight Forwarding and Logistics business- prevailing customers needs, pricing, 3PL competition landscape etc
- Good understanding of the D2C brands, offline brands and ecommerce business. Depth of leadership experience
- Hands of experience in sales and business development
- Handling Sales team & Operations team
- Demonstrate success in achieving / exceeding sales target
- Ability to collaborate in a cross functional team environment
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Experience
- Management Training
- Relationship Building
- Sales Management