As a Cyber security Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to join a team of information security analyst about both traditional and unconventional ways to deal with day-to-day activity within Cybersecurity team in APAC & LATAM region.
- Ability to monitor and track the Cyber assessment identified issue and Audit findings with respective stakeholders.
- Ability to deep dive into Security Metrics and Reporting visualization skill with an excellent report and dashboard development background and a keen business sense to help develop a cybersecurity metrics reporting solution.
- IT Security management of Various aspects such as Network security, server security, application security
- Collaborate with international stakeholders and achieve the intended requirement
- Able to provide technical advice on security related discussion with other technology teams
- Able to develop and maintain technical documentation in Confluence page
- Able to conduct Information Security awareness training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in computers or in related majors
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Cybersecurity management and security governance
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suits like Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.,
- Good to have certification in ITIL, CISA or CISSP
- Good Organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information
- Technically Proficient and up to date in basic computer security policies and practices
- Good team player
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Information Security
- Application Security
- Cyber Security
- Computer Security
- Security Management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional