- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and any related discipline
- 2-6 years of experience in web development
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4 and or Ant Design framework
- Experience in server-side CSS preprocessing platforms including but not limited to LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and key concepts. Able to implement design patterns in code is a plus.
- Deep understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient in ORM framework and or SQL-based queries preferably in MariaDB
- Good understanding of RESTful API and able to make API in Express.
- Proficient understanding of charting library specifically D3.js and G2Plot
- Good working knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle and has experience using tools such as GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, etc.
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, debugging & analytical skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Agile Methodology
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)