- Maintain all CZ system and documentation
- Design, develop, monitoring, supporting and continuous improvements of assigned Crystal Growing applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 & 3 supports for the proper operation of Production lines
- To work with IT OSS and CIM support teams for common goal of system response time and system availability.
- To gather requirements, design, develop and deployment of new versions of CZ applications
- Documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error / cost reductions and other improvement projects as and when needed
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields with at least 3 years of working experience in CIM related fields
- Good Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in Oracle forms development
- Experience with MES, TIB/RV and shop floor automation
- Experience in Linux and Unix environment
- JAVA development experience
- Familiar with SECS (SECS SEMI Equipment Communication Standard) / Generic Equipment Model) and Tibco (TIB / RV)
- Experience in high technology manufacturing environment
Successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in our client's new facility and to be trained and worked overseas for a period of time.
Interested applicants who meet the above relevant requirements, kindly email your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ]
Or click Apply Now button.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1100414)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
- Information Technology
- Java (Programming Language)
- Oracle Applications