- Perform escorting of Suppliers and Contractors
- Perform receiving and put-away of stores
- Perform receiving and issuing of Life Saving Equipments for the Customer 1 to 1 exchange requirement.
- Perform picking and packing of customer indented items
- Perform stocktaking as accordance to the PI documents created
- Perform daily fuel tanks sounding and accounting
- Perform refuelling of high speed diesel to ships
- Perform re-warehousing and housekeeping of work area
- Perform shift duty, including weekends & PH to support ship user urgent indent and fuel requests
- 1 year contract (renewable, depending on performance and project needs)
- Mon to Sat: 9am to 5.20pm (AM/PM/Midnight shifts)
- Up to $2,100 + Completion Bonus + Allowances
- 'O' Levels or NITEC qualifications
- Preferably with Class 3 Driving License and Forklift License
- Able to perform rotating shift duties, including weekends and public holidays (day and night duties)
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg