The primary responsibility of the Manager, Engineering Data Analysis is to ensure a data-driven approach to operation and maintenance of Las Vegas Sands Corp properties. In addition, ensuring that the company is at the forefront of technology to monitor and control for best in class operational and maintenance standards.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Las Vegas Sands Corp.’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Drive implementation of data-driven operating model in properties with relevant KPIs
- Identify robust database metrics and implement transparent and standardized reporting structure across the properties
- Collect, process and perform analyses of relevant operational and financial data in the properties
- Work with global and local Facilities and Engineering organization to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Establish global KPI structure to measure effectiveness of the global and local Facilities organization
- Lead master data management in Facilities including but not limited to nomenclature and standardization
- Drive process efficiencies and ensure best practices are captured and implemented globally
- Give input to global and local sustainability projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years relevant analytics experience required
- Ability to operate in a global organization with operations in numerous countries with varying cultures
- Ability to travel internationally
- Bachelors’ Degree in finance, statistics, mathematics or related field required
- Strong project management and organizational excellence skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in standard English in written and oral business communications
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
- Best Practices