ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to IT Infra and Operations Manager, this role plays an important part in delivering IT services that supports business growth and operational excellence by overseeing and managing the network and security related infrastructure and portfolio across the Southeast Asia region. The business under his/her support includes IKEA Stores, Shopping Centres and Services Office in the region. The role is responsible for daily IT network operations, network design and projects as well as governance of standards & policies.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Provide long term network design services (Local/Wide Area/ Wireless) for the current and future needs of the organisation, ensuring the adherence to policies and procedures, co-coordinating and defining network requirements on a regional & global level in relation to IKANO Retail Asia business interests and network growth, security & enhancement.
- Analyse the risks, benefits and opportunities associated with IT Network architectural strategies, and champion a balanced approach with a focus on business growth & scalability and operational functionality.
- Developing and driving the Network infrastructure roadmap for enterprise IT architectural strategies including standardization and modernization of legacy environments.
- Participate in the governance of projects or initiatives to close the gaps between current and future-state architectures.
- Provide regular analysis of Data traffic patterns, Network Availability, Capacity & Demand Analysis for the organisation’s Network infrastructure, optimising operation performance and driving towards cost effectiveness.
- Work closely with the country-level Network & Server Engineers to ensure alignment of Networking monitoring and operations across the region.
- Engage with business and project stakeholders to understand system requirements and advise stakeholders on options, risks, business impacts and cost-benefits.
- Develop and implement Disaster Recovery Network Plans and create timely Network Performance Reports.
- Troubleshoot, Manage Information Security Framework and Network Policies and Procedures.
- Possess professional certification of CISCO CCNA/CCNP.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in designing Network Architecture, managing CISCO Networks and Firewall, as well as Internet routing protocols and technologies.
- Experience in managing enterprise-scale projects from design to implementation in the area of Enterprise Network and Information Security with proven results with high quality and business benefits.
- Highly conversant with various network components and information security frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills in network troubleshooting and able to conduct fault isolation and rectification.
- Service oriented and self-driven. Able to lead himself/herself and lead others.
- Able to work with flexible hours and travel regionally.
Please apply via IKEA job page by 17-Jun-2018. GROWING TOGETHER
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. #LI-NG1