ABOUT THE JOB
You support the Staff Planning Manager to secure timely posting of the schedules that delivers to the needs of the store. You also seek and coordinate business opportunities through optimised staff planning focused on our people, customers and the business.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You are responsible for following up on the store staff planning process from forecasting, where highlighting commercial influences are taken into consideration, to following up that schedules comply with all labour rules and internal requirements.
- You support department managers on a frequent basis to support in the development, adaptation and improvement of quality schedules that are within the forecasted hours and have updated co-worker availability and skill levels
- You identify possible improvements in the store planning process through close collaboration with Human Resource and Department Managers in the development, adaptation and improvement of quality schedules.
- You provide staff planning expertise, support and training of end-users in optimising co-workers scheduling.
- You perform continuous monitoring of staff planning KPIs by producing schedule related reports.
- You support the Staff Planning Manager in administrative elements associated with schedule creation and management.
- Min 5 years of work experience in similar capacity.
- Related experience in budgeting and forecasting in staff planning.
- Process driven, results oriented and comfortable with analysing large volume of data.
- Meticulous, ability to cope well under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details and follow up skills.
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Strong Computer Proficiency with intermediate MS Excel, Powerpoint and reports generating knowledge.
- Able to commit to shift work, weekends and public holidays.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.