ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager, the Checkout Manager manage and supervise a team of cashiers with the Checkout Team Leaders to provide an easy-buying experience for all customers throughout the complete payment process and ensuring payments transactions are handled in an efficient, reliable and secure manner.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Manage a team of cashiers including recruitment, performance management, training and development and succession planning of the team.
- Ensure resource planned activities are met and monitoring and managing the flow of customers throughout the checkout to ensure customers’ satisfaction are met.
- Handling professionally all customers’ queries, complaints and perform service recovery if necessary.
- Being knowledgeable around customer shopping experience and analyse customer related and financial key performance indicators for business and functional improvements.
- Working with external and internal partners and coming up with solutions that support an efficient, safe and secure working environment and shopping experience.
- You have proven experience of at least 3 years in a leadership role managing a large team of co-workers in a retail environment
- You are a leader who will share knowledge and experience and creating a strong team spirit.
- You are customer-serviced focus with ability to find solutions for customers and operational issues
- You are a problem-solver with strong analytical and numerical skills
- You have the energy and drive to deliver and ability to manage stressful situations
- Able to commit to retail operating hours (AM/PM shift), including weekends and public holidays
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.