ABOUT THE JOB
- Approach and listen to the customers at all time; in order to provide in-depth product knowledge.
- Understands the needs of the customer’s Life at Home and shares this knowledge with the customer and co-workers.
- Offers customers the appropriate service products available in IKEA in order to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better “one-stop” shopping experience and support the customers with the same knowledge in any channel they decide to purchase.
- Use knowledge of both the product and the solutions offered by IKEA so that customers leave with a positive impression.
- Acts as a Home Furnishing host in order to provide knowledge about the store layout and in-store promotions as well as to answer customer’s questions and collect customer’s feedback and needs.
- Possess and conveys a high level of knowledge of Kitchen and Bath Business, including but not limited to working with showroom layouts and basic understanding of home conditions (e.g electrical, plumbing, gas lines etc.)
- Use IHP (IKEA Home Planner) to propose a potential layout for the customer’s kitchen during the planning process and assist the customer through the buying process.
- Provide kitchen services at all points of the customer journey to ensure they get the right experience based on their needs, knowledge, ability and budget.
- Regularly follow up with the customers during their buying and after sales process including collaborating with Customer Relations on recovery cases.
- Be able to provide answers or solutions to issues about measurement, assembly or installation in the store or customer premise.
- You have passion for home furnishings and people’s everyday life at home.
- Strong understanding of what excellent customer service looks like and good problems solving skills.
- Ability to handle customer enquiries.
- Good attention to details and have the ability to prioritise and organise work in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Good Sales experience and able to actively sell through understanding of customer’s needs.
- Strong knowledge in Micrsoft Office and interested in new applications and tools. Crucial to have good computer knowledge.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.