ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this position with an analytical-minded business enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Strengthen the regional IKEA FAMILY & småles strategy using analytics techniques on member data, supported by market knowledge & IKEA business insights to maximize the potential & effectiveness of the loyalty programs.
- Present and communicate insights derived from the analytical studies and modelling to key business stakeholders, provide recommendations and influence business decisions based on insights from analytical studies.
- Work with cross functional internal stakeholders on data and reporting, ensure consistent measurement method between functions.
- Work with and direct external agencies & suppliers for analytics, CRM system, etc to ensure high quality of work that adheres to IKEA standard.
- Recent 4+ years experience in data analytics for business and loyalty programme in retail business, telco or financial business
- Exposure to database, analytical marketing and/or campaign management functions.
- Some prior exposure to analytical software tools (such as SAS, SPSS, Unica); database environments (Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SQL); reporting tools (Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI) and/or contact management platforms (MS Dynamics, Salesforce).
- Demonstrate the IKEA culture and values, quick understanding IKEA business and working processes.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.