ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this position with an extremely business minded and proactive enthusiast who can support us in
securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Ensure daily sales and cash collection reconciliation are done accurate and timely by Store BNs
- Perform reconciliation for credit card card collections again bank statement and liaise with Cash Office on any discrepancies
- Manage B2B accounts that includes preparing the monthly aging, assessing provision for doubtful debts and handle any invoicing or collection issues
- Process manual cheque refunds to customers
- Billing of bank vouchers every month and follow up on payments
- Process intercompany billings during month end closing
- Supporting assistant accounting manager/accounting manager when needed
- You are an energetic, motivated and proactive person who gets things done.
- You are a Diploma in accounting holder come with 1-2 years accounting working experiences.
- Possess a good command of English (written & spoken) and able to work independently on multiple tasks.
- You are a responsible team player and enjoy challenges, finding satisfaction in doing a job well.
- Knowledge in operating Navision system will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.