ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this position with a detail-oriented, multitasking professional with passion for loyalty programs who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You report to the Loyalty Manager (Regional) and support the acquisition, retention and targeting of IKEA FAMILY and småles loyalty programmes; while complementing the overall Marketing campaigns.
- You will work closely with the local marketing teams across the region, as well as other functions within the Commercial team on member offers and ensure programmes’ visibility and consistent member experience in the stores and online.
- You will support projects that will contribute to the development of IKEA retail operations (i.e. global, regional, country or local initiatives) as well as improve customer experience with IKEA FAMILY & småles
- You will liaise with various parties on day-to-day operation matters and manage the CRM database system and monitor system upgrades/maintenance.
- You enjoy interacting with people; have a flair for engaging people at all levels and influencing outcomes. Proficient in speaking and writing in English, you are meticulous, persistent and humble. You possess an analytical mind, have attention to detail and are interested in statistics and CRM.
- You have experience in managing customer relations management system/loyalty programme in retail business. You share our belief that customer loyalty is a key to business success.
- You are self-motivated, highly responsible with a strong desire to initiate learning, and apply acquired new skills and knowledge. The ability to focus while multi-tasking will serve you well.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.