At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Principal Executive, Investigations
As part of the Investigations team, your essential role is to conduct investigations into violations of the Road Traffic Act, other Acts under LTA’s administration and their subsidiary legislations. Based on your analysis of the evidence gathered and circumstances of each case, you are required to recommend the appropriate actions to be taken against such offenders. In addition, you would be tasked to assess and respond to appeals arising from the offences committed. You would also be involved in recording complaints against suspected infringements and handling general enquiries, made by members of public, motorists or other agencies.
- Diploma in any discipline;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in investigations and or enforcement functions;
- Some experience in customer service would be beneficial;
- Good communication, writing, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Able to work independently and interact effectively with people;
- Meticulous and resourceful; and
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point