At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Executive / Senior Executive (Enforcement)
You are required to perform administrative work such as maintaining proper filing records and preparing monthly statistical reports. You will also liaise with government agencies, attend to phone calls and respond to feedback from members of public. When required, you will conduct site visits and audit outsourced traffic wardens.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Business Studies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Team player with a positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Pleasant personality, enjoys meeting people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle high volume of phone / email enquiries
- Prior experience in enforcement, court or legal procedures would be an advantage
- As you are required to communicate with members of the public, additional command of other spoken language(s) would be an advantage
- Class 3 and/or Class 2B driving license, though not necessary, would be an advantage