As a recognised employer of choice, we place high importance in developing our people and creating a strong learning culture within the organisation. This is complemented by a strong talent management system to ensure all employees have well-defined development and career roadmaps that provide opportunities for them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Your role at NTUC First Campus will be an important one. Here, you will transform your aspirations for creating positive educational opportunities for all children, regardless of social background, into inspiration for the children.
Whether as a teacher, leader or specialist, your contribution toward their education and future, will be vital.
Listed below are the openings currently available at NTUC First Campus. To apply for a position, or enquire about a job that isn’t listed, simply contact us via email at email@example.com.
English Childcare Teacher
You will make a difference in young lives and the community by imparting basic building blocks to develop confident and happy children. You will equip children with life skills and cultivate values that will prepare them for primary school education and beyond.
- Diploma in Pre-school Education Teaching (DPT) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (DECCE) or Early Childhood related studies
- GCE ‘O’ Level credit in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
- Candidates completing Early Childhood Education related diploma course within 6 months may apply