As a recognised employer of choice, we place high importance in developing our people and creating a strong learning culture within the organisation. This is complemented by a strong talent management system to ensure all employees have well-defined development and career roadmaps that provide opportunities for them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Your role at NTUC First Campus will be an important one. Here, you will transform your aspirations for creating positive educational opportunities for all children, regardless of social background, into inspiration for the children.
Whether as a teacher, leader or specialist, your contribution toward their education and future, will be vital.
Listed below are the openings currently available at NTUC First Campus. To apply for a position, or enquire about a job that isn’t listed, simply contact us via email at email@example.com.
Malay Childcare Teacher
- Diploma in Pre-school Education Teaching (DPT) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (DECCE) or Early Childhood related studies
- GCE ‘O’ Level credit with at least a B4 in Malay language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
- Candidates completing Early Childhood (EC) related diploma course within 6 months may apply
- Candidates without relevant EC qualifications are welcome to apply and will be considered for the role of Assistant Malay Childcare Teacher