As a recognised employer of choice, we place high importance in developing our people and creating a strong learning culture within the organisation. This is complemented by a strong talent management system to ensure all employees have well-defined development and career roadmaps that provide opportunities for them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Your role at NTUC First Campus will be an important one. Here, you will transform your aspirations for creating positive educational opportunities for all children, regardless of social background, into inspiration for the children.
Whether as a teacher, leader or specialist, your contribution toward their education and future, will be vital.
Listed below are the openings currently available at NTUC First Campus. To apply for a position, or enquire about a job that isn’t listed, simply contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive / Senior Executive, Estate Planning, Development and Management
• Provide support in Lease Management, Subsidies submission to authorities, SOPs formulation and Term Contracts/Evaluation
• Source for comparative vendors/contractors to carry out building maintenance or repair work
• Plan, coordinate and implement preventive & cyclical maintenance works
• Follow up on defects/repairs works, and prepare incident report and carries out root cause analysis
• Perform administrative duty. E.g. Raise purchase orders, source for quotations, process invoices etc
• Any other administrative and facilities-related tasks that may be assigned by reporting officer
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing multiple facilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
• Possess good technical knowledge; candidates familiar with regulatory requirements will have added advantage
• Possess high level of initiatives and ability to work independently and in a team
• Good analytical and problem solving skill
• Good administrative and co-ordination skills
[ Email this job ]